BOOK A ROOM
Amenities, Activities & Adventures
We believe in going above and beyond for you during your NORTHRIDGE stay. We are happy to arrange the following seasonal activities to ensure your stay with us is as memorable as possible.
Our Lake Front is expansive including sandy beach and a large walk out pier. This Muskoka view alone will remind you made the right holiday choice.
We are happy to accommodate for you the following Summer activities:
- In-House Trail Bikes with Helmets
- Horseback Riding (Inquire at front desk for near-by facilities)
- In-House Paddle Boats
- Motorboat Rentals
- In-House Canoe, Kayak & Stand-up Paddle Boards
- Golfing (inquire for near-by facilities)
- Lake Bernard Fishing (fishing accessories not included at Resort. Inquire at front desk to arrange Guided Fishing Tours)
- Micro-brewery & Micro-distillery Tours (offsite)
- 5-Pin Bowling (offsite)
- Outdoor Heated Inground Swimming Pool
- 12 Person Hot Tub
- Carriage Rides (seasonal)
- Dogsledding (seasonal – Inquire at front desk for near-by facilities)
- Bocce Ball
- Nearby Winter & Summer Trails (hiking, snowshoeing & cross country skiing & outdoor skating)
- Close Proximity to Provincial Parks – Algonquin & Arrowhead
Forgotten Trail Map.jpg
If we are missing anything you’d like to experience during your stay at THE NORTHRIDGE Winter, Spring Summer or Fall please let us know and we will make it happen. We love a good challenge!