Amenities / Offerings
intimate ~ lakeside ~ northern ~ inspired
Perhaps it is these simple terms, that best describe The Northridge Inn's quality of experience.
Of course all the facilities you expect are here, but it is the intangible composition of the inspired cuisine, owner attentiveness, expansive lakefront and the warmth of the guests that weave a fabric of sensory delight for which our Inn is merely the backdrop. Whether you are looking for a quiet place to unwind, a comfortable home base to explore the Almaguin Highlands/Near North/Muskoka area, an action packed resort vacation with many complimentary onsite recreational activities, or the opportunity to try your hand at snowmobiling, fishing or boating, we will do our best to make your stay with us one you will never forget. So come on, relax and renew your love for life, whether for a weekend or a week, at Northridge Inn & Resort.
Without a doubt, it is the unique setting of The Northridge Inn that is its most profound attribute. The untouched feeling of The Almaguin Highlands shines here, but is complimented with a respectful amount of preened gardens and cool green lawn. With over a third of a mile of lakefront, you are afforded the ability to sit amongst the quiet dappled shade at the lakeside woods or enjoy the hundreds of feet of expansive sand beach. We are also right amidst four golf courses, all offering different experiences and price points, from family friendly to expert. Horseback trail riding, great boutique shopping and the full service town of Sundridge is also just a 5 to 10 minute drive away.
If it is winter that interests you.....the wonderful Ontario winter experience shines here. We have snowmobile trails right to our door, endless snowshoeing possibilities and we are privledged to be right in the middle of the some of the finest and the largest dog sledding outfitters in the world. Only a short drive away, Arrowhead Provincial park offers some of the best cross country skiing trails and affordable rentals that the Ontario Muskoka area has to offer. To kick off the winter eperience, check out our New Year's Eve packages as well!
- North Muskoka resort ambiance
- Wide expansive sandy and weed free beach
- in-ground pool
- Outdoor patio just steps from the lake
- Lakefront surrounding the entire resort property on Lake Bernard
- Lake Bernard is a very large, but very quiet lake
- Beautifully landscaped, private and expansive lawn area between the Inn and the lake's edge.
- Excellent Lake Trout and Whitefish fishing,
- Guided fishing or boat rentals available.
- Expansive permanent one of a kind pier goes hundreds of feet out into Lake Bernard ending in a tiny island, perfect for sunset gazing, wedding ceremonies and wildlife watching
- Exceptional dining experience in our Lakeview and fireside dining room
- Pool Side Lounge/bar with huge stone fireplace
- Graciously appointed lodge accommodations and cottage/chalet rentals
- tennis ~ kayaks ~ canoes ~ mountain bikes ~ paddle boats ~ volleyball ~ badminton ~ shuffleboard on site
- corn/lobster roasts ~ cocktail receptions
- campfire parties ~ barbeques ~ lunch baskets by order
- hiking trails nearby
- outdoor hot tub overlooking the lake
- sauna ~ snowshoeing ~ toboggans on site
- ice fishing ~ excellent Lake Trout and Whitefish ~ hut rentals and guides available
- live entertainment on selected dates
- sugar bush tours nearby
- dog sledding ~ horse drawn sleigh rides
- snowmobile trails to our doors
- snowmobile rentals
- cross country skiing nearby
- four golf courses ~ alpine skiing ~ horseback riding and shopping nearby
- Wonderful daytripping to world destination Algonquin Park and three other beautiful provincial parks.
- only 5 to 10 minutes to full service towns of Sundridge and Burks Falls
Just two and a half hours north of the Greater Toronto Area, Northridge Inn & Resort is a full service Ontario resort that has everything to make your next North Muskoka vacation the best one ever. Our extensive resort facilities and amenities, combined with our beautiful wilderness setting and friendly service ensures that your stay at Northridge Inn & Resort will be one that you and your family will always remember. Our full service resort offers something for everyone. For seniors vacations, couples getaways, family holidays and business conferences, we have everything that you would expect to find at a luxury Muskoka resort, but at a price that is much more affordable. Whether young or old, our many loyal resort guests agree that Northridge Inn offers excellent vacation value, and look forward to a return visit.
Northridge Inn & Resort is a full service lakefront resort for family vacations, romantic couples getaways and small business conferences. Northridge Inn is owned and operated by the Piraino family - Michael, Brenda and Adrian. The Piranios are proud of their beautiful Ontario resort. It is their pleasure to be your host at Northridge, offering you a warm welcome no matter what time of year you might choose to visit or how long you stay might be. The Piranio family goes out of their way to ensure that resort guests thoroughly enjoy their resort vacation and take advantage of all that Northridge Resort and the surrounding North Muskoka area has to offer Ontario vacationers.
A sixty foot long pier extends out into Lake Bernard and terminates at a charming tiny island. Imagine adventurous weddings, quiet sunsets or arriving by canoe.
At Northridge, we are proud of our beautiful grounds and gardens, our scenic location and the breathtaking vistas looking out over Lake Bernard. It is the perfect place to rest, relax, and become one with nature. It is also the perfect locale for a remarkable Ontario resort wedding, one that family and friends will not soon forget. Over the years, photographers have captured magnificent photos of the stunning scenery in and around Northridge, including unforgettable outdoor wedding photos of brides and grooms posing against the backdrop of nature at its finest.